Wednesday 16 October 2013

    Hello.
We are a new blog writers. We names are Roosa and Kiia. 

Hello, i'm roosa. I like movies, fantasy, snowboarding, laughter, ice cream, manga, cooking and friends.
My hobbyes are: dancing and draama club.
My favourite place is sofa. 
Will soon be autumn break and I am going to swim and shop.
 My favourite music is pop, rock and contemporary music.
I have been to Crete, the Canary Islands, Italy, Sweden and Norway and everywhere was really nice (:
 I have a little sister, two big brother and mom and dad. 


Hi, My name is Kiia. 
I like ... animals, art and much more.
My hobbies are art and drama club.
My favourite place in Finland is Vuokatti, Kuusamo and Raahe.
I have a little brother and i love him :3 
We do not have pets even though I would like to.
I like scream and be silly. My favourite subject is   
visual arts, home economics, Swedish, textile and intermediate classes.
I think my favorite sports are skiing, orienteering, athletics and swimming.






No comments:

Post a Comment