Saturday 14 December 2013

Christmas vibes

121 + 015 ¨ 033 052 + 068 ¨ 058 ¨ 010 036 085 180

Long time no see. But I'm back here with my brand new camera and lots of blogging inspiration. Light is the only thing missing. It's a shame that the sun goes down so soon and it gets so dark that is very hard to take photos. I think I'm slowly getting into some kind of christmas mode. I love christmas time. Snow and winter clothes, chocolate, gingerbreads, christmas lights and that feeling when those last exams are over and I don't have to worry about them anymore. I've bought some presents and watched lots of christmas vlogs on youtube. There's only one more school week before christmas so I'm little bit busy with rest of the presents. Maybe I'll do something for that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment