Monday 24 February 2014

Monday

DSC_0016 DSC_0025 DSC_0015 DSC_0019 DSC_0027 DSC_0028 DSC_0006
This time these pics are completely straight from my own blog

It's Monday again. I kinda like Mondays. It's not so bad like everyone says. Anyway this Monday was a nice one. At school wasn't so bad and we are almost done with organizing a skiing/snowboarding trip to 9th graders. Oh, and we had to apply for studying places for next year. I can't explain it so well in English but we had to decide which school we want to study in and now we sent applications. After school I went to local skateboarding hall with my friends. Maybe I didn't skate so much this time. Just chilled there but we still had fun. I skipped today's gym workout because I'm still a little sick. I hope I get well soon cause the holiday starts after four days and I want to snowboard and ski on holiday rather than just stay at home. Maybe I make it to the practice tomorrow. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment