Wednesday 20 August 2014

Back to school

Hi once again!

School has begun on last week and I have started eighth glass. Summer went really fast over and I had time to do a lot of things. Now I will tell you something on my summer holidays.

In the early summer I went visit in Tampere with my friends. We went to the zoo in Ähtäri. We saw many animals(i got a photo wolverine [photo 2]). We went to the zoo along the way.
We stayed streams, log cabins. Behind the cottage was a lake, with a nice cold water.

Next morning we went shopping in the Tampere. We had a little time, but I had time to grab some socks. We were going to an amusement park in Tampere, Särkänniemi. We had a rally fun. Next day we went shopping in Tuuri the village shop. There we spent time about two hours. And we went go swimming in Ala-härmä.

I had watched many movies in summer with my friends. I had watched Treasure planet, Frozen and many more.

I had visit in Finland capital city, Helsinki with my family. There I had go many places. I had go korkeasaari(it's a zoo). I had tried many new vehicles(such as the metro, tram and train). I have ate snails[photo 4], they taste good. We have visited museums in Helsinki, Linnanmäki[photo 3] which is an amusement park in Helsinki and Ateneum watching Moomin exhibition. Ateneum is the art gallery front of VR train position.
I also went to an amusement park Alahärmä. That name is Power Park. Power Park is the best amusement park in Finland. 
In the summer, I was also a lot of swimming and playing with friends. I had the great and warm summer. That was maybe the best summer forever.

By: Kiia




No comments:

Post a Comment