Thursday 19 September 2013

A few things about me

Hello!  My name is Sara. I'm 14 years old but i have my 15th birthday after two weeks. I'm on 9th grade. I love volleyball, music, photographing and blogging. I also like jogging and other sports and I love shopping :D I think I'm a quite loud and open person. I really like to make new friends.

I have played volleyball two and half years now. I love the feelikg after a good workout or a tournament! And it's just amazing when you learn something new or win a game or a tournament with your team. I've also palyed piano over 8 years. I couldn't live without music. I really like photographing and I take photos everyday. I have a blog with my friend and you can see some of my photos there. CLICK HERE to visit our blog!

rippikuva

-Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment