Wednesday 18 September 2013

my hobbies

I wasn't at school today because I was sick, so I thought to write you about my hobbies :)

I have many hobbies at all: riding and scout, and at home writing, dancing, singing, photographing, drawing and some languages.

I have ridden now for 2 years and it's the most important hobby for me. I ride in Rantsila, which is quite far away from Raahe, but there is a free transport on behalf of the stable. I really love horses and riding, and the feeling you get when you can communicate with the horse without any problems. My opinion is that a succesful riding lesson is a best feeling in the world!

me and my favorutie pony, Hopo

Here is me with a "wild" horse in Port Meadows, Oxford

Me and Aabra

End of the succesful riding lesson
Scout has been my hobby already 8 years. In scout we practice many useful things like first aid and different nodes, make new friends and have fun in the camps. There are many troops all around Finland, I belong to Tervastuli. In Raahe there is another troop too, called Merituuli. I don't belong to any group, and I haven't got my own group to lead, I only go to the camps.

my scout scarf

logo of Tervastuli


Hanhikiven Kiertäjät come from Pyhäjoki


Writing has been my hobby from third grade. I like to plan new stories, but writing it is sometimes boring and pretty hard when you don't know how to write something or you haven't got any inspiration. My stories are usually about horses, because I simply can't write about anything else.

I usually have lots of material while planning the story, like pictures, lists and scetches
Here are my final notes. After getting these ready, I start to write the story.
Here is my latest story in the writing stage.
I have danced from the third grade. It began when I saw few songs with dancing on Youtube and I decided to start practising them. I've never had teaching for dancing, my teachers has been the dance covers what I've searched from Youtube.

I've sang as long as I remember, I've always loved  it. The best feeling in singing is when you learn a new song and you don't even need the lyrics. I like to sing in different languages, even though I don't understand the lyrics, or only a little bit of them. Here is a list of that kind of languages: swedish, japanese, spanish, korean, udmurt, serbocroatian, slovak, greek, hungarian, estonian, french and albanian. Some of them goes without lyrics, some of them doesn't.

I've always liked photographing. I remember that as a kid I used to take my parents camera and went to photograph random things like pears and my toys. I got my first camera in 2010, that was a little blue Nikon. Then in the mayday 2011 I got a new camera, Canon EOS 1100D, which is my current camera. I got a new objective for that in last New Year's Eve and I like it so much!


I've also liked drawing since a little kid. I like to collect Derwent-pens, and I have lots of them. They are very good, but quite expensive, and some of them are pretty hard to find. But that makes it so fun, and I think they are worth the money: right used you can get really good results! I also have a drawing board to my computer.

all of my drawing stuff

all of my Derwents

My drawing board

I usually draw horses and humans. The colored ones in this picture are made with Derwents.

I made this one with crayons

I have studied independently some languages. Japanese for 7 years, spanish and serbocroatian for about 4 years and greek for 2 years. On autumn 2012 I went to a Japanese course, but I gave it up. My language hobbies have left a little bit, so I don't remember much of them anymore.

Here are my dictionarys and japanese books. Here is also a dictionary for estonian and russian, even though they're not my hobbies.
- Kaisa

No comments:

Post a Comment