Saturday 23 November 2013

My Hobbies

My hobbies are drama club and art.
I love both a hobby. Now the drama club we practice new plays,
it is a sleeping beauty. Last year, we put forward a clever rabbit(in photo). I am the Lion it this show. The one with the hair-band from the hair. We presented the autumn and we presented in the spring of Puss in Boots
 
In the Art(realy name School of Visual Arts sail). I made a plaster mask there(in photo).
The theme was pirates. That's not ready yet. Last year I painted the table. I would like to show it, but I still can. I try to put the picture. The subject was then in the sea.
 
 

I ski in the winter. It's really nice. The duration of the snow is a nice walk to the river. Of the field behind the pattijoki. There is not a long way. Which required little brother I pull sled there. We look at the river from a distance. We do not want to go out on the ice, if it should fail. But this is my hobby, or is it?
 
 
  
 

T. Kiia.

No comments:

Post a Comment