Tuesday 18 November 2014

last month

Helloo:)! 
I would like to tell you some things in the last month, like what i have done or what i have used a lot.

1.Friends! I have been with my friends a lot of time! I just like it so much that i can spend best time with them. :)

 









2. Tea!
I have drunk a lot of tea, really really really much! Like every autumn.. I just love it that i can drink cup of tea and watch movie or just relax. Green tea especially!:)












3. Movies! Last two weeks have raining and winding all the time, so this is a good reason to be inside and watch movies. :)










4. Camera! I have used my camera more than usual. We have been taking pictures of the horses and ourselves with my friends! :)
















Here is good to stop, so i hope that you spend a good week! :)     -Rosa




 

No comments:

Post a Comment