Tuesday 25 November 2014

The Mockingjay

In last weekend, I went in cinema to watch The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1


So, in last weekend me and Roosa went to the movies to watch the Mockingjay.
If somebody dont know what is The Hunger Games;
The Hunger Games is based of Suzanne Collins books. And they are part of category  sci-fi  and little bit war. It is aimed at teenagers.
(Dont worry, no spoilers)
The film was exciting, wonderful, and just the way to it should be. I fallen love with the song; Hanging three. 
I recommended the movie, I hope you will like it.

After to movie I went home(with happy, exiting feeling) and I must to watch Once Upon A Time, in Finland TV playing the season 3. So, I am waiting to season 4. 
 I had watched everyting on last saturday...


The Hunger Games - Mockingjay (in finnish)


Waiting to the begin

By: Kiia

No comments:

Post a Comment