Tuesday 3 September 2013

Hello!




Name: Katariina Knuuttila
Age: 14years (1999)
Hometown: Raahe, suomi
Hobbies: riding, horses, dogs and photography
Favorite school subjects: history, mathematics, physics, household and acriculture/forestry

By nature I am a social and happy girl. I like to spend my time with my friends. At first, I am a bit shy, I like to meet new people and make new friends. I like to talk a lot with a foreigner, I learned in a lot of foreign people and cultures, that's why I go to confession to the international camp. I have two cats and a dog named Beana Ruoktu love.

My free time is spent mostly in the stables. I'll get familiar with my ponies and horses, as well as horseback riding and shake them from the ground. Horses are a very important animals, and I have been dealing with them almost all my life. Horse riding is preferred at all sporting events, dressage, and I really like it. My goal in dressage are high and development is being done a lot of work to do.
Today, I go for private stables and riding schools as well. Favorite My horse was a Shetland pony mare Lotta, which I have already taken care of a long time and a lot of experience with him!

I  have a horse Finnish blog:

http://lottavappu.blogspot.fi/

Veera, Lotta and Jokke, are some of the treatment of horse

No comments:

Post a Comment